Join Our Team
Associate Wealth Advisor
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah (partial hybrid/remote work option available after a 3 to 6 month initial onsite training period)
Salary: Starts at $47,500
Who we are:
Albion Financial Group is an investment advisory firm founded 40 years ago in Alta, Utah. As a fee-only fiduciary from day one, we have always put our clients’ interests first in everything that we do. After four decades of growth driven almost exclusively by referrals and word-of-mouth, we now work with hundreds of families in Utah and around the country, helping each of them make a lifetime of good financial decisions. Our team of wealth advisors and financial planners works closely with our clients to understand their financial goals, cash flow needs, investment time horizon, and risk tolerance. Our investment team’s job is to put each client’s individualized financial plan into action through fundamental investment research, portfolio construction, risk monitoring, and careful handling of any special circumstances that might be unique to a particular client.
What you will do:
Be part of a 3-person team working with a Senior Wealth Advisor and a Financial Planner to provide outstanding customer service to our clients. You will also be part of a larger Associate Wealth Advisor team that provides hands-on training for new team members, shares knowledges across a variety of topics and supports each other as we all work to provide the best service possible to our clients.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work directly with a seasoned Senior Wealth Advisor who has decades of experience working with high-net worth clients
- The chance to enjoy a team-oriented, collaborative environment with shared ownership of all client relationships
- Room to grow professionally on a Wealth Advisor track
- Competitive compensation, including a full benefits package and 401(k) plan with employer contributions
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with custodians to prepare and process account forms and applications, coordinate account transfers, and manage deposit and withdrawal requests
- Communicate directly with clients on a variety of topics including cash requests, document preparation and information gathering
- Participate in client meetings and assist with the preparation and follow-up
- Collect, organize, and update client information in our systems
- Problem solve your way through unique client requests and/or scenarios to provide desirable solutions/outcomes for the client
- Obtain Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ designation within the first 18 months in the AWA role
- Team player with experience working in collaborative environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong inter-personal skills
- Self-starter who is unafraid to ask questions and seek out information
Credentials and work experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – does not have to be in a finance related field
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ designation a plus, but not required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in any customer service role is preferred
EEO Policy Statement:
Albion Financial Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.