Join Our Team
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah (partial hybrid/remote work option available after a 3-6 month initial onsite training period)
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 based on experience
Who we are:
Albion Financial Group is an investment advisory firm founded 40 years ago in Alta, Utah. As a fee-only fiduciary from day one, we have always put our clients’ interests first in everything that we do. After four decades of growth driven almost exclusively by referrals and word-of-mouth, we now work with hundreds of families in Utah and around the country, helping each of them make a lifetime of good financial decisions. Our team of wealth advisors and financial planners works closely with our clients to understand their financial goals, cash flow needs, investment time horizon, and risk tolerance. Our investment team’s job is to put each client’s individualized financial plan into action through fundamental investment research, portfolio construction, risk monitoring, and careful handling of any special circumstances that might be unique to a particular client.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm
What you will do:
Be part of a 3-person team working with a Senior Wealth Advisor and an Associate Wealth Advisor to provide outstanding customer service to our clients. You will work closely with your team to provide clients with financial clarity through comprehensive cash flow planning.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work directly with a seasoned Senior Wealth Advisor who can provide can hands on training and mentorship
- The chance to enjoy a team-oriented, collaborative environment with shared ownership of all client relationships
- Experience providing financial planning advice directly to clients and room to grow professionally on the Wealth Advisor track
- Competitive compensation, including a full benefits package and 401k with employer contributions
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review, interpret and summarize client data for input into our planning software
- Help clients with online data input and web access
- Build comprehensive cash flow plans and work closely with your team to present plans and recommendations to our clients
- Communicate directly with clients on a variety of planning topics that can include tax, insurance, retirement planning and general cash flow management
- Assist your team in maintaining and strengthening client relationships by keeping client planning information up to date (including held away assets), proactively reaching out to clients with reminders, determining plan-based recommendations to insure we are provided the most comprehensive and current advice to our clients
- Participate in other projects and tasks as necessary to support the team
- A CFP® or sitting for the CFP® exam in the next 12 months
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, problem-solver, willing to ask questions and do research
- Experience with eMoney is a plus
EEO Policy Statement:
Albion Financial Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.