Join Our Team
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 for full-time. We are open to exploring part-time employment with the appropriate candidate.
Who we are:
Albion Financial Group is an investment advisory firm founded 40 years ago in Alta, Utah. As a fee-only fiduciary from day one, we have always put our client’s interests first in everything that we do. After four decades of growth driven almost exclusively by referrals and word-of-mouth, we now work with hundreds of families in Utah and around the country, helping each of them make a lifetime of good financial decisions. Our team of wealth advisors and financial planners works closely with our clients to understand their financial goals, cash flow needs, investment time horizon, and risk tolerance. Our investment team’s job is to put each client’s individualized financial plan into action through fundamental investment research, portfolio construction, risk monitoring, and careful handling of any special circumstances that might be unique to a particular client.
What you will do:
The administrative team is often responsible for the first impression our clients get of Albion. This position entails greeting clients both in person, over the phone, and connecting them with the appropriate members of the Albion team. In addition to servicing our clients, you will work with our office manager on daily upkeep of the office space both inside and outside as well as making sure our meeting and office supplies are well stocked. The successful candidate will be professional and friendly, well-organized and self-motivated to excel in their role.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with a cohesive, caring and collegial group of approximately thirty people all motivated to help one another achieve personal excellence.
- To share a common goal of improving the financial lives of each of our client families.
- Competitive compensation, including a full benefits package and 401(k) with employer contributions.
- Engagement with clients, team members, and other professionals in the community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing responsibilities for the office; including light cleaning, mail sorting, organizing and restocking supplies. Albion has a service that thoroughly cleans the office several times per week.
- Answering phones, checking voicemail and updating out-of-office voice messages for office closures.
- Preparing for client meetings: greeting clients and alerting the appropriate team members of the client’s arrival, serving beverages to clients at the beginning of their meeting, cleaning up the conference room or meeting space after the meeting is finished.
- Ability to maintain professional and friendly communications with clients and team members
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple requests at one time
- A team player who is willing to pitch in and help with a variety of tasks that may fall outside of their regular responsibilities
If you aren’t sure that you meet some of our requirements but you’re otherwise awesome, please apply anyway and tell us how you could help Albion.
EEO Policy Statement:
Albion Financial Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.